What is one of the main problems with Weight Loss Goals? The answer is staying motivated.
Here are my top seven inspirational tips to help you keep motivated and stick to your weight loss plan so you can transform your body and life forever.
1. YOU Are In Charge of Your Success “Believe it is possible – see it in your mind’s eye – realize your dream and be the way you want to be – starting right now – no excuses – tomorrow never comes you know – stay present in the present and Yes Now!” (Anon) Take action today and be in charge of your destiny and your weight loss program. No-one else can do it for you – you alone can do it – but there are a lot of great resources available to you today to help you achieve your fat loss goal and keep you on track. Are you ready?
2. Take time to jot down a plan for your weight loss. Planning is a main key to achieving weight loss success. With a weekly plan of meals and workouts in place, you will be much less likely to go off track and return to your old habits. All you need to do is take a few minutes each week to set up your weekly meals and activities and you will be amazed at how quickly your body transforms itself.
3. Support and Role Models Work with others who want to lose weight and lose body fat, you can learn from their knowledge, commitment, support, and success and as a result push yourself harder than you otherwise would be able to.
4. Identify Exactly What It Is You Want; Be clear on your fat loss goal; then do not allow anything to stand in your way of getting it. By setting specific goals along with deadlines you can then measure your success.
5. One step at a time The main thing is to take action – set up a menu plan for the week, sign up to that dance class you fancied doing but have never got round to, walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator all the time!
6. Don’t Procrastinate Do it now. Whether you’re thinking of joining your local aerobics class or pulling out your exercise bike from the cupboard, STOP procrastinating and DO IT now!
7. Never Ever, Ever, Ever Give Up If you fall off your fat loss program and eat something naughty – so what – it’s not the end of world is it, cut your losses and get going again! Don’t let it weigh on your mind and hold you back because it’s only minor damage that can be dealt with. The important thing is to get back on track, immediately. Never, ever, EVER give up. I believe in you and you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
Applying these 7 tips to your weight loss regime, you can achieve the body of your dreams – so what are you waiting for? Believe, Plan, Get started,Keep going and Never give up.
Author: Kym Paul, http://www.speedofatloss.com
Disclaimer Note: WL&S Support loves Kym Paul’s motivation article! However, we do not endorse any programs other than what we identify in our resource pages.